Education & Training
Contact the team at Health Reimagined – (07) 4044 8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mental Health First Aid Training
Mental Health First Aid Course Information Sheets
Mental Health First Aid Resources
- Depression Mental Health First Aid Actions
- Suicide Mental Health First Aid Actions
- Panic Attack Mental Health First Aid Actions
- Adult Trauma Mental Health First Aid Actions
- Problem Drug Use First Aid Actions
- Communication with Adolescents First Aid Actions
- Helping the Confused Older Person First Aid Actions
- Eating Disorders First Aid Actions
- Self-Injury Mental Health First Aid Actions
- Psychosis Mental Health First Aid Actions
- Child Trauma Mental Health First Aid Actions
- Problem Alcohol Mental Health First Aid Actions
- Cannabis Mental Health First Aid Actions
- LGBTIQ Person Considerations Mental Health First Aid Actions
E-MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES IN YOUR PRACTICE
- Presented by: The Black Dog Institute
- Course Type: Online Learning Modules
- Duration: 5 hours
Over the last 15 years, there has been enormous development in e-mental health (e-MH) resources.
Clinicians need to know about e-MH because:
- Your clients are likely to be using e-MH resources already, but the amount of resources can be overwhelming and the quality is very variable
- Increasingly, practitioners are expected to be able to help people find and use high-quality evidence-based tools
- Using e-MH resources in your practice can help you make the most of sessions and provide your clients with engaging, high-quality and free or low-cost resources
- These resources may boost and supplement services in health care systems that you work in
This 5 module course will provide the information and skills necessary for you to confidently use e-MH resources in your clinical practice.
The course has been developed by the Centre for Mental Health Research at the Australian National University and the content has been peer reviewed by experts with lived experience of mental illness, e-mental health experts, and senior clinicians.
ATAPS telephone delivered cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) training
This training on the telephone delivery of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (T-CBT) is aimed at providing best-practice guidelines, resources and reference materials for allied health providers working under the Better Outcomes in Mental Health Care (BOiMHC) Access to Allied Psychological Services (ATAPS) program.